This tool allows you to store and reload a set of parameters. Additionally to this you can record a given set of parameters changes, store and reload them. With other words, this tool allows you to store the parameter changes that you want to re-apply to other voices.
1) Load a voice containing settings you want to re-use for other voices.
2) Open the “SNIPPET” tool.
3) Check the checkboxes of the parameter sections that you want to store.
4) Press [SAVE] button on the snippet tool and store the file into a folder of choice.
5) Load another voice.
6) Press [LOAD] button on the snippet tool and load the file containing the parameters that you want
7) See now how the parameter values of the loaded voice change to the once that are stored into the snippet file you did load.
You can store any kind of parameter into a snippet file. Simply press the [REC] button on the snippet tool, go to the Effect, Common or Element editor, start changing the parameters that you want to re-apply to other voices. The “SNIPPET” tool will record your individual parameter changes. Press [REC] again to stop the recording and repeat the actions as from step 4.
Issues, bugs, suggestions related to the Snippet Tool
1 post • Page 1 of 1