This tool is used to store a voice from the VL-Wizard library into the VL70m CST/INT memory bank. To correctly reproduce the sound of a voice you always need to store a voice into both the CST and INT slot. The tool is doing this for you.
1) Load the voice into the VL-Wizard using the Voice Browser.
2) Open the “STORE TO CST & INT” tool.
3) Select the desired CST slot number and press the “STORE TO CUSTOM button.
4) You will see that the tool is setting the PGM number of the INTERNAL bank to the same as the selected CST number.
5) Press now the “STORE TO INTERNAL” button.
To recall the voice you need to select the INT number on the front panel of the VL70m and not the CST number. The reason for this is because the INTERNAL memory slots contains additional data that influences the sound of a voice. Selecting the CST will not correctly reproduce the sound.
Issues, bugs, suggestions related to storing voices into the CST/INT memory of the VL70m/PLG150VL
1 post • Page 1 of 1